The MBA in Air Transport Business Administration is a fully accredited 60 ECTS credit program designed for professionals in the aeronautics and air transport industry with a university degree who wish to take a step further and lead the change sought by companies in this market that is experiencing exponential growth and doubling its traffic every ten years. The curriculum has been designed in collaboration with the Spanish Association of Pilots (COPAC) and boasts a teaching faculty made up of professionals of renowned prestige in order to deliver the best MBA possible.
Take the reins of your professional career and study our MBA in Air Transportation Business Administration at the Universidad Europea, one of the few master's degrees specializing in air transport business management. See for yourself:
- One of the most innovative MBAs focused on the fields Air Transport and Aeronautics. It has been planned taking into account the real, current and future needs of the industry with a sectoral consortium that includes: Universidad Europea, regulatory bodies (Directorate-General of Civil Aviation and AESA), Professional Associations (COPAC) and the industry (ASL Spain, formerly Pan Air). Other companies have chosen to become involved as collaborators (Iberia, Easy Jet and INAER).
- Our teaching faculty is made up of professionals of renowned prestige from national and international backgrounds to provide students with a global vision and understanding of the air transport industry. Lectures and talks will include appearances by Directors of industry leaders such as OACI, PAN AIR, IBERIA, DGAC, AESA, EASA, EASY JET, INAER, ENAIRE, AIRBUS, amongst others.
- Our MBA in Air Transport Administration is designed to make our students immediately employable as flight operations managers, as it specifically includes all the knowledge required by regulatory authorities.
- Provides access to pilots with the PTLA – ATPL license.
- The course is taught in English given the clear international and global focus of the air transport and aeronautics sector, with a high online workload and occasional on-campus attendance to adapt to any professional commitments.